J2 Technology SOLUTIONS Help Desk Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Technology support services are provided by J2 Technology SOLUTIONS. This Service Level Agreement (SLA) outlines specific services, priorities, and responsibilities related to the support of our customers’ technology.
Note: This SLA is subject to modifications in response to changes in technology services and support needs.
CUSTOMER SERVICE STATEMENT
J2 Technology SOLUTIONS is committed to delivering quality customer service by:
- Striving to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responding to requests for support within published time frames
- Interacting with each customer in a respectful and courteous manner
- Requesting feedback for opportunities for improvement
- Continuously working to improve the quality of service
- Regularly reviewing and monitoring established performance indicators
HELP DESK SERVICES
Our help desk provides support to all customers who require assistance in the following areas, but not limited to:
- Data Network/Infrastructure
- Desktop Hardware/Software
- Hardware/Software Installation
- Internet Access
- Network/Cloud Storage
- Printer Setup/Troubleshooting
- Remote Access (VPN)
- Technology Consultation
- Technology Replacement and Installations
- Phone Service
- Texting Messaging
HOURS OF OPERATION
Help Desk services are available during the following hours of operation:
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 AM to 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM to 3 PM
Hours of operation are subject to change. You will be notified via email if any modifications to this schedule are made. For issues outside our normal operating hours, please text (856) 288-9200. We will try to resolve your issue in a timely manner (based on priority/severity) but cannot guarantee specific response times outside of our normal operating hours.
METHODS FOR REQUESTING ASSISTANT/SERVICE
Our help desk can be accessed in the following ways:
During Operating Hours:
- Support Ticket: https://www.j2nj.com/help/
- Phone: (856) 288-9200 (only to provide additional information once a ticket has been created using the above link)
After-Hours (Critical Issues):
For critical after-hours requests, please first submit a support ticket detailing your exact issue. After you have submitted a ticket, please send us a text message (856-288-9200) indicating that you have submitted a support ticket (be sure to include your name).
We cannot guarantee response time if ANY other method of contact is used.
(For clients with monthly Managed IT Services and/or Phone Service via J2)
While we always do our best to handle all requests promptly, requests will be responded to based on their priority. Priorities are defined below:
A critical issue that prevents a majority of users from doing their job.
Response Time: Within 1 working hour
A problem that prevents a single user from performing their job.
Response Time: Within 4 working hours
A non-critical issue that only affects a single aspect of a user's job.
Response Time: Within 24 hours
A service request that does not require immediate attention or involves long range planning.
Response Time: Within 3 working days
(For NON-Managed IT Clients)
Managed IT customers of J2 ALWAYS receive priority support. Support requests for non-managed IT customers are handled once ALL outstanding support requests from managed-IT customers are completed.
REMOTE DESKTOP ACCESS & MANAGEMENT
Depending on the availability of the technical resources, J2 will make every effort to resolve issues using remote access tools. This will allow a technician to access the user's desktop remotely for the purpose of expediting the solution. The users can view the activity on the local monitor as it occurs. The technician will request the users consent before accessing the computer remotely. If consent is not given, the user must create a new support request with time that our technician may access the computer remotely. We will do our best to accommodate the request but make no guarantees.
Periodically, software patches and security updates will be installed remotely through an automated system to ensure the integrity of all computers. The update/patch may be applied in the background during the computer's boot process or at any time the computer is running and connected to the internet.
To facilitate the support process, all users are requested to:
- Provide detailed information regarding service requests.
- Make every effort to be available to communicate with a J2 technician when required.
- Provide consent for a J2 technician to access the computer remotely when requested.
- Notify J2 in advance of any pre-determined required assistance.
- Exercise patience by understanding the volume of requests we receive each day.
- Interacting with all J2 employees in a respectful and courteous manner.